Molded Case Circuit Breaker with Electronic Over Current Release: The feature discriminating electronic circuit breakers from thermal-magnetic breakers is to control the over current releases with electronic circuits. Electronic control is performed via microprocessor. During design of the electronic circuit, worst possibilities to encounter in operation have been taken into consideration. In high circuit currents, direct opening has been ensured without operating electronic circuit. Rated and Instant opening current adjustment areas of electronic circuit breakers are quite wide. This feature allows wide use opportunity to the breaker Furthermore, electronic circuit breakers are not affected by ambient temperatures.
EKM8E series electronic circuit breakers are applicable for low-voltage power systems of AC 50Hz, rated operating voltage up to 1000V and rated operating current from 32A to 2000A.
Panel Adjustable knobs explain:
● IR: Overload long delay tripping setting current;
● Isd: Short-circuit short delay tripping setting current;
● Ii: Short-circuit instantaneous tripping setting current;
● tR: Overload long delay setting time, factory default: 60s;
● tsd: Short-circuit short delay setting time, factory default: 0.1s;
● Ip: Overload pre-alarm setting current, factory default: 0.85*IR;