Why install an electric vehicle charging point (Wallbox) in a home or communal garage?
The use of electric vehicles is becoming increasingly common. Mobility is increasingly adapting to drivers deciding to leave their fuel-powered cars behind and opt for new solutions that are less polluting for the environment and less harmful to people's health. Among these solutions, 100% electric private vehicles are perhaps the most successful, thanks to their convenience and simplicity.
To supply power to these vehicles, a device is needed that makes the electricity from the general grid compatible with the vehicle’s battery, while managing its consumption. This device is a charger that, for reasons of convenience and safety, must meet a number of technical requirements, while at the same time being designed to supply our vehicle in the comfort of our homes. This is the ideal solution for supplying electricity to the battery, as it allows us to make the most of idle hours, such as at night, to charge our vehicles.
EKEC4 Basic EV Charging wallbox is a basic charger and suitable for home use.
- You need to install additional devices (such as MCB, RCCB) on the incoming line to start or stop charging.
- It provides RGB LED indicators to indicate the charging status.
- It's small, easy to transport and equipped with a complete safety protection system.
- It has two connection modes: Cable Version and Socket Version.
- Its working voltage ranges from 230V to 400V (±10%).
- It is equipped with an RCMU unit to protect electric vehicle users from more than 6mA direct current.
- It can be installed on the wall or used with a pillar. The installation is easy and convenient.
- It is inexpensive, environmentally friendly and reduces charging costs.
- It's suitable for home use.
1. Who are we?
We are based in Zhejiang, China, start from 2011, sell to Eastern Europe (30.00%), Mid East (30.00%), Western Europe (10.00%), South America (10.00%), Southern Europe (5.00%), Africa (5.00%), Northern Europe (4.00%), Southeast Asia (2.00%), South Asia (2.00%), Central America (1.00%), North America (1.00%). There are a total of about 201-300 people in our office.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.What can you buy from us?
MCB, RCCB, RCBO, MCCB, AC contactor, SPD, Electric vehicle charging equipment, etc.
4. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
The series of products manufactured by the company produced are in strictly accordance with international IEC/EN standards and China's GB standards. TUV and Intertek issued CCC, CE, TUV, SEMKO, EAC, SAA, INMETRO, ISO9001-2008 certificates and CB.
5. What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA, Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency: USD, EUR, CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, Money Gram, PayPal, Western Union, Cash;
Language Spoken: English, Chinese